8.19.2008

Pict-a-post

So this post will be EXACTLY like it sounds - I just wanted to share a few of pictures from Mere and I's trip to Seoul this past weekend. Her sister went to school with a couple from Korea, and they invited us to Seoul and showed us around a bit! It was really fun, and they were REALLY nice... dang Koreans and their hospitality, we don't deserve it!

Seoul Tower: Locks symbolizing couples' love for each other (puke)


View of the city from Seoul Tower


Pagoda at Seoul Tower


The 4 of us: Sunnie, Mere, JD, and BK


Light Man floating in from the sky


"Please, sir, may I have some more?"



If I was any Buddha, I'd be THAT one: the healing Buddha!
That Buddha heals ignorance as well as physical problems.

1 comment:

Spencer Selvidge said...

you finally cut that mop off your head!