3.06.2008

Gig This.

Three short things to share.  This one'll be quick and to the point (:

So I had to represent... made this lil diddy before my first class.



I thought this picture represented some stereotypical differences between guys and girls rather well... the left cup, all pretty and fun, is Britani's coffee mug.  The used ramen noodle cup on the right is mine.

And lastly, below are 2 pictures of the "Asian Dust" that is found all over East Asia this time of year.  Click here for the wikipedia article if are so inclined, but the long and short of it is that China's industrialization and desertification have made the dust a global issue.  The second picture shows the same area of land as the dust thickened to hide the mountain beyond... It's delightful.


1 comment:

Spencer Selvidge said...

I am excited that you have a blog and sad that I did not know sooner. I will put a link to your blog on my blog.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?! email me.