4.22.2008

Bad Apples

Creepy street art? Yes.

So the long and short of it is that my computer stopped working... which is my excuse for not having updated this anytime recently. Apparently, it had/has what is called a "kernal panic" (I don't have a clue what that means), and in 2 weeks the Apple repair store replaced my mother board and keyboard.  And the first thing is does when I get it home and turn it on is freak out!  So, I really don't think it's fixed yet - - but I'm REALLY hesitant to give it back for repairs and live without my computer for another 2 weeks, so I'm gonna just roll with it!

I've done a bit-o-stuff in the last month:  
  1. Brittani and I went to Japan for the second time to get our visas (PICTURES HERE) and were lucky it worked out because we missed our boat.
  2. We visited a place called Gyeongju and got to see a giant Buddha, a park FULL of cherry blossoms and eat silk worms (PICTURES HERE).  I don't recommend the silk worms.
  3. We went to a couple of festivals and got to see the coast and a field full of beautiful yellow wildflowers (PICTURES HERE).
  4. I had my first experience with a bidet.  (But no pictures to commemorate that event...)
  5. And while I'm hesitant to admit, I have eaten dog, whale, and an octopus that was still squirming (video below).



So to end with some inspirational words of wisdom that anyone can use (especially Koreans, it can be kinda dirty in some places here), as only a Korean sweatshirt could put it:


No comments: