9.22.2008

Scuba Duba

SO - I put up the pictures of the AFTERMATH of my first diving trip, but I just got the pictures from Young Min of the actual diving and I had to share¡¡¡ (Yeah, those are upside down exclamation points, I figured out how to type them using my keyboard ;)

Kelly and I in the pool for our training


Patrick, Kelly and I before day 2 of training!


This is the chick who up and LEFT the diving group during our first dive without saying a word (see previous post).


Me in a rare picture of me keeping my hands in while diving (I usually flail like an idiot...).


Myself, Pat, and Kelly - I'm probably freaking out inside.

We are going on another dive trip this weekend! I'm pretty stoked. Of course you'll get a recap, and my only goal is to not come back with black or blood-shot eyes. Cross your fingers...

No comments: